January 1, 2021

Watertown, MA. January, 2021


Happy New Year, everyone. This is the last daily entry in my blog, which I began exactly ten years ago today. (Just about when this photo was taken.) You can always scroll down to access the archive of past postings in the bottom right-hand corner of any page (web, not mobile, version only.) Please do. I hope you've enjoyed Sandy Leonard Snaps as much as I have during its double-digit run. Thank you for your kind words and readership over the past decade. Much appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for brightening many days when I awoke worried or grief-stricken or just plain cranky and checked your blog and immediately felt better ...I was just marveling earlier this week at how you update your blog every day without fail, like clockwork, reliably. It has been a joy to follow, entertaining and informative and the perfect example of how a personal blog should be done, offering tips on dining and how to be a traveler (as opposed to a tourist) and how to take notice of the world around us as well as giving insights into who you are without being preachy or boastful. I shall miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. So sad. This is the first thing I read in the am. Thank you Sandy for sharing your memories Peter M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandro, I hope you know how we all miss you mightily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy. Douglas Morrison, here. Mira's son. Would like to speak with you, if possible. itgoesaround@yahoo.com
    Best.
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy. Doug again. Mira's son.
    Hope yours and you are well and happy.
    Been trying to get in touch with Christine and Nick, as well. Not much success.
    If you'd like to reply, I'd appreciate it.
    My number is 941.302.3498.
    Best.
    D.

    ReplyDelete