November 6, 2018

Tucson. November, 2010


Have you all voted today? I love voting and do it every chance I get. I have friends who never vote. Can you believe that? Their excuse: “What difference does my one vote make?” I don’t even have to answer that, do I? With all the shenanigans that surround this year’s American presidential election (challenging voters’ rights to vote, CEOs threatening to fire employees if their chosen candidate doesn’t win, etc.), our electoral process is beginning to approach that of, say, Venezuela. Just a matter of time, I think. Still, I believe that my vote counts. And I believe that yours does, too. Do it. (I wrote the above text on Election Day 2012. And just look at what has happened to our country in the years that followed. VOTE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment