October 18, 2018

Watertown, MA. October, 2012


I love Halloween. And that year, as in the previous few, I wouldn't be at home for all the fun. (And I wouldn't be able to walk with my friend Vinny through his Waltham neighborhood, looking at the kids in costume, the houses decorated.) Instead, and I’m not complaining, Jay and I were in Italy, in the town of Portovenere, where my friend Antonio, whom I had not seen in 25 years, met our boat and spent the day with us. So I was happy to see that some of my Watertown neighbors had already started to put up their Halloween decorations, including this rather extravagant, inflated death coach. Illuminated no less.

1 comment:

  1. Quite the Halloween display ~ neat photo ~

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A CreativeHarbor)

    ReplyDelete